English Engine Demo thingy

Allgemeine oder spezielle Fragen zum Projekt.
Broken Sword 2.5: General or specific questions.

English Engine Demo thingy

Postby Dan » 26. November 2004, 17:23

Hi, i don't know if many people here speak english, but im going to write in English anyway. I dont speak or read german anyway :P .

I was just going to leave some comments about your English demo so far, i assume you are welcoming feedback. I think its excellently done, looks great, feels great, and i cant wait for you to finish.

Just wondering if you are going to get some proper English people to go over the text? It was translated well, but there were a few written mistakes.

Also you mention the word 'Birtish' too mcuh :lol:

Other than that, its cool. Anyone else have any thoughts on the demo?

Thanks
Dan

Postby miracle2k » 27. November 2004, 12:42

Just wondering if you are going to get some proper English people to go over the text? It was translated well, but there were a few written mistakes.

We certainly welcome any native English speakers who want to help with the translation. If you want to volunteer, or if you know of somebody else who can help, just contact somebody from the team, and we will add you to the list.

Besides from the translation, I personally would also like to add english voices. Foxhunter, our team leader, currently thinks that this would be too much work, but if are able to find enough english voice talents, I guess we can persuade him 8)
miracle2k
Michael Elsdörfer
Michael Elsdörfer

Postby Caesi » 27. November 2004, 13:49

I'm bilingual.. english - german

I could do some of the translating..

Einfach ne Mail schreiben :)
Caesi
Knappe

Postby Tooms » 27. November 2004, 18:33

@Caesi: We have an english coordinator in our team, it's Yheeky. But thanks a lot for your application!
Tooms
Sebastian Nisi
Sebastian Nisi

Played Broken Sword games: 1-3

Postby Caesi » 27. November 2004, 18:36

ok....

If you are in need of a translator later on... just let me know ;)
Caesi
Knappe

Return to Baphomets Fluch 2.5